Quick FTB update to address some glitches as well as add in some new textures…
- added in additional reactor components
- Color change to bronze ingot
- Apatite Item
- Apatite Ore
- Sturdy Casing
- Fixed Magical Block being off by one pixel
- Fixed issue with large file size of ss_core.png file
Another update to the FTB pack today. I finished up the Ender Storage mod and it’s now ready for download on the Feed The Beast page.
FTB Mod Pack texture pack has been updated.
- Fixed Buildcraft emerald pipes
- Fixed missing Buildcraft chips
- Fixed missing Buildcraft gates
- Change to oak and pine leave textures (vanilla)
- Extra Biomes Redwood leaves
- Extra Biomes Acacia leaves
- Extra Biomes log end textures
- Extra Biomes Fire Tree Leaves
- Railcraft Gear items
- Railcraft Iron/Steal/Tin Plate items
- Railcraft Iron/Steel Ingots
- Railcraft Concrete
Spent the day working on various updates to the website. There is a new subcribe option to the right where you can enter your email address and get notified on new posts here. I also added an advertisement block for my main project NuVera Online.
There is also a new page at the top for Feed The Beast. This is a great mod pack and I’ve been working to update all those awesome mods with great textures. There is a new format for the Feed The Beast page as far as better marking progress on the individual mods. I’ll be adding this new formatting to the Tekkit/Technic page as well. So in the mean time go ahead and subscribe.
I’ve been jumping between various mod packs these days and have recently been using Feed The Beast mod pack on a friends server. I spent some time updating my texture pack and adding in some new textures for it. This is what I have so far for FTB if you want to check it out…